1. Love your nation’s people, dedicate yourself to serving your country with extreme loyalty.
2. Enhance the Martial Arts, use Ethics first.
3. Advocate rationality, truly seek to blaze new trails.
4. Strengthen the body to keep fit, have both the Civil & Martial.
5. Observe discipline & abide by the law, uphold righteousness.
6. Defend public morality, respect the Teacher & love the Students.
7. Be conscientious & meticulous, study & train diligently.
8. Unite in fraternal affection, be cautious & humble.
9. Be honest & keep your promises, be aware of your conduct in a group.
10. Maitain a composed bearing, treat people courteously.